ATTENTION: If you cannot work nights, weekends, and holidays you are not eligible to apply.
SECURITY AGENT CRITERIA
1. Valid California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services Guard Card. (California applicants only)
2. Valid Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs Class D license. (Florida applicants only)
3. Valid California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services Exposed Weapons Permit. (If applying for armed positions in the State of California)
4. Valid Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs Class G license. (If applying for armed positions in the State of Florida)
5. Concealed weapons permit. (If applying for armed executive protection positions)
6. CPR and First Aid certifications. EMT license or EMT certification can be used as a substitute.
1. Minimum two (2) years in law enforcement or military service or;
2. Minimum of three (3) years serving as a security agent or executive protection agent
3. High School Diploma or GED
4. Height proportionate to weight
5. Have reliable transportation
6. Have a cell phone, computer, or tablet
7. Ability and willingness to use text messaging, email, and applications
8. Ability to pass a background check
9. Ability to pass an oral board interview
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
1. Two (2) years or more in law enforcement or military service plus;
2. Three (3) years or more serving as a security agent or executive protection agent for high-end clients and/or venues
3. College degree or post baccalaureate degree
4. CPR and First Aid certifications. EMT license or EMT certification can be used as a substitute.
5. Proficiency in foreign languages both written and spoken
6. Height proportionate to weight
7. Ability to use full Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
8. Have reliable transportation
9. Have a cell phone, computer, or tablet
10. Ability and willingness to use text messaging, email, and applications
11. Ability and comfort with unpredictable situations
12. Must have a valid financial accounts to receive direct deposits.
13. Must be willing to commute long distances for client and partner needs.
14. Must be willing to work fluctuating and nonresistant hours.
15. Must be ready to deal with clients requests with a high state of professionalism at all times.
16. Able to respond to a clients request with less than a few hours of notice
17. Valid US passport not less than six months of expiration
18. Ability to pass a background check
19. Ability to pass an oral board interview
DRAKEN SECURITY DRUG POLICY DRAKEN
Security is firmly committed to a drug-free society and work place. Therefore, the unlawful use of drugs by employees is not tolerated. Furthermore, applicants for employment with the DRAKEN Security who currently use illegal drugs will be found unsuitable for employment. The DRAKEN Security does not condone any prior unlawful drug use by applicants.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT DRAKEN Private Security and DRAKEN Security Inc. are Equal Employment Opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration. Except where otherwise provided by law, selection will be made without regard to, and there will be no discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors.
EMPLOYMENT PROCESS Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to send a resume along with a current photograph of themselves in a suit . Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Due to the high volume of applicants, DRAKEN Security will only contact those applicants who are best qualified for the positions available.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
Required experience: Any type of Security Business/ Army/ Navy/Veterans : 1 year
Required license or certification: Guard Card Required
Education: High school or equivalent Required language: Spanish
Qualification & Skills :
Responsibilities & Duties :
Required Skills :